“Union Fabrics is always looking for individuals who have the attitude, qualification, experience, energy and enthusiasm. Currently we invite applications for following vacant positions, please mention the position while submitting an application or you may submit your resume for future openings with our company”.
We are looking to recruit experienced, dynamic, passionate, result-oriented, and self-driven professionals for the following two positions;
Manager Human Resource
- Supervise & Monitor the Human Resource department;
- Must have exposure of Recruitment & Selection, Orientation, Training & Development, etc.;
- Should lead, implement & deliver Human Resource Strategies, Polices & Procedures that create, support and sustain a high performing culture;
- Preparing other MIS reports using ERP to facilitate the higher management in human resource related matters;
- Should be self-driven & take initiative to become strategically aligned with the organization’s future plan, while addressing the day-to-day administrative issues.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English as well as in Urdu;
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource from accredited institute/university (Additional Degree in Law will be preferred);
- At least 10 years of experience in similar position including minimum 5 years post-qualification experience in well-reputed manufacturing concern preferably in Textile Sector;
- Must have exposure of working in the ERP environment;
- Knowledge and Hands on Experience of Labor Law, Industrial Relations Law, EOBI & Social Security.
Manager Administration and Security
- Develop and implement policies and procedures for efficient administration and security;
- Management of day-to-day administrative & security issues of the company;
- Develop and manage entire security & safety system and conduct regular trainings;
- Manage ER / IR functions and manage all labor issues / labor policies.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree from accredited institute/university;
- At least 10 years of experience in similar position in well-reputed manufacturing concern preferably in Textile Sector;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Must be an excellent team player;
- Must possess strong analytical skills;
Attractive remuneration with fringe benefits, which include Company maintained car, will be offered to the suitable candidates.